Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Writing

Few years ago, I attempted a blog. That was not successful. I had tried to write but it did not worked. Now , I started new blog with my name. My viewers  will feel difficulty to pronounce my blog  name. It is little bit lengthy too. Before start  writing, It is better to introduce myself to the world.
My name is Bishnu Kumar Bishwokarma. I am from Nepal. I stepped in this earth thirty five years ago. Among the four children, I am the eldest one in the family. My father served Indian Army for many years. When he had been serving at Assam- near the china boarder - eastern region of India, I screamed my first cry in the sacred day of Krishna Jan ma Astami- the day lord Krishna incarnated in the earth. Considering the omen of Lord Krishna, I was named Vishnu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment